Friday, February 20, 2009

I'm ahead sort of...

It's been interesting this wekk.

The washing machine broke, the bathroom sink pipes are leaking. But I'm actually feeling accomplished on jewelry. I got several new things made and uploaded. I have more jewelry that needs to be photographed and uploaded.

I tried out a new camera on the items that were recently uploaded. The new camera is fun, but it does not take pictures nearly as well as my little tiny camera. The new one has a longer lens, which makes it focus on specifics very quickly and easily. But it leaves more things out of focus.

I got a new focal light for my light box and it's being amazing. It makes everything wonderfully bright and photos are turning out very nicely. I need more backgrounds for the photos, but that's something that will wait for a while.

In the meantime, I am going to work on some new wire designs and if I can make them work in silver plated wire, then I might try them out in sterling. I have a small amount of sterling wire, and some gorgeous gemstones that I would love to combine. But I need to work out the wire designs first.

Thoughts are always good. If you have some, please let me know!

No comments: