Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Happy New Year!

I swear I need to find an app to let me update this blog from my phone.  :D

Anyway, the new computer is finally set up and working correctly for the most part.  The christmas gifts are finally all sent out (yes, after new years, I'm late.)

Now I plan to work on cleaning the house some more.  As of the 14th, I believe, the Etsy store will be in Away Mode.  Willow the cat is not improving as I would like, and I am concentrating on her far more than on jewelry at the moment.  I also will be going into the doctor as soon as my work situation is finally ironed out, and I will be getting appointments set up so that I can get my tonsils removed.  (Ugh, this should always be done with kids, not adults.  It's far worse as an adult.)

So, with all that on the docket, the store will not be getting managed as much as it should.  So it will go to away mode while I deal with these things.  Then I can open it up again in a few months.

I will try to remember to update this blog so that I keep everyone alerted that I'm not dead yet.  :)  But while all this is happening, I will be spending more time on the couch knitting with the sick kitty draped over my lap or shoulder. 

And now, I'm going to see if I can find an update app for one of my myriad phones!

No comments: