Tuesday, November 17, 2015

Almost there!

I took the pretest for the final again. I did pass, but was not really confident in my answers. To the point where I was second guessing a lot of them and I firmly believe that I passed via fluke. And that's not something you can count on for a final.

So I'm still cramming, and I plan to re-take the pretest one more time. Yet at the same time, I'm also scheduling my final. This means that I have a deadline and a last day where I can take the pretest.

So every day at lunch, instead of reading a fun book, I'm working on economics problems and reading more of the chapters covering the stuff that I'm not confident on. And after work? Same thing. Semester ends at the end of the month. I need to pass the final before the end of the semester.

No comments: