Saturday, December 19, 2015

Can you believe we're over halfway through December?

It's nearly the end of the year.

I have cards to send out, not just holiday cards, but a birthday card as well.

My grandmother turns 100 this year.

I honestly meant to do many things today and I got really almost nothing done. I slept, and I rested, and I napped... I read some of my book, and I started a load of laundry.

Yeah, didn't do much.

I did get my amazon order sorted, and growled a whole bunch about the fact that I have to deal with it three times. Of course, because of all the issues with that order, none of the gifts will be here before the holidays. This goes right along with all the other gifts that I ordered that also won't get here before the holidays. Oh well.

I know I had something that I was going to actually post about, but much like the rest of my day, I'm just kind of staring at nothing.

Tomorrow will have more stuff going on. I have a package that has to be sent out, and tomorrow I have to go to work, ugh.

For now, I'm going to curl on the couch, let the cat curl up with me, and I am going to watch American Horror Story Hotel.

No comments: