Monday, December 1, 2008

Hmmm, thinking, thinking

I think that while I am out running errands today, I am going to pick up some foam board to see about making myself a photo box for my etsy items. I think it might help with making my photos a little better.

I just sorted through my new jewelry components and had to seriously fight the urge to pour them all out into a bowl and just run my fingers through it! They are all shiny! I have a large number of new crystal pearls and crystal beads to play with. Should be a lot of fun and hopefully a lot of new items soon!

1 comment:

Narilka said...

I was actually *just* thinking to myself yesterday that I was going to get you one of those portable light boxes from kitz for Christmas because it would help your jewelry photography.

But foamboard works too, I imagine!