Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Aaah, working working!

I picked up 4 sheets of foam core, which wasn't as many as I thought I had picked up. I thought I had gotten 5, but I think 4 will be okay. We'll see.

A suggestion was given last night that I should separate out more sections of my Etsy store. So I got that taken care of. Now instead of just "other jewelry" I have earrings, necklaces, and bracelets all separated out.

I have printers set up today, which was going to be able to print shipping labels, however the printer doesn't connect to my laptop, so that's out for a while. :) I'll sort that later.

Of course, I can't print labels anyway, since I haven't found my scale to weigh the packages. So I will continue to be going to the post office for that, at least for now.

Tomorrow afternoon will be dedicated to new jewelry. I have lots of new beads and other items, which I will take pictures of later and post tomorrow. It will be fun.

No comments: