Tuesday, December 30, 2008

I will have pictures tomorrow

Today was busy. I had a phone interview, so that was the focus of my day. After the interview, I went and relaxed by making some new jewelry.

I have 7 more necklaces that need to be photographed and uploaded to Etsy. One of them uses a special finished chain that is finished with a dark grey finish that looks almost like it was oxidized, but it isn't.

I laughed, though, because there wasn't much of the chain to begin with, and the one necklace took up the entire amount of chain. In fact, I got all of the pieces attached, and realized that I had missed a 12 link segment and I was really worried that I wouldn't have enough chain left to get it in there. I was thrilled to find that I had EXACTLY 12 links left.

So that one is pretty, and I have another couple of chain-heavy pieces that I want to make. But I am almost out of chain, and I need more, but have very little money to purchase more chain.

Hopefully more pieces will sell in the new year, and I will be better able to purchase supplies.

No comments: