Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Finally pictures!

I spent a lot of time over the last few days making new jewelry, and getting it photographed.

Today I actually got several things uploaded. :)

Sadly, my bird does not really care for me working so much on my jewelry, since it means that he isn't allowed out. He used to be allowed out while I worked with beads, up until the day he grabbed one of the most expensive beads I had (I think it was a a labradorite or something similar. Very expensive, and not easy to get or afford), anyway, he grabbed it and chewed on it for quite a while, then ate it. I nearly had a heart attack. It was a toss up as to whether I was more upset because he had just eaten a rock or because he had just eaten a really EXPENSIVE rock. :)

Anyway, take a look at some of the new things!

Etsy
Buy Handmade
Ebonraven

No comments: