Friday, December 19, 2008

Snow is good for creativity

Since I can't go anywhere due to snow and ice, it makes lots of sense to stay at home and work on things around the house.

I got my jewelry repackaged so it is all nice and secure, all of the pieces in boxes now have the item name taped on the end of the gift box so that I can find them easily and get them ready to mail.

The one person who had asked me to hold a piece for them has not yet purchased the requested item. That concerns me a bit since I would really like to sell something from the store today.

And I am going to buy a dedicated postage scale when I next have the money to spare. I have a fantastic kitchen scale which can double as a postage scale, but I don't want to have to keep moving it in and out of the kitchen when I need to mail things. But it will take some time, since I don't have much money at the moment.

I have decided that this new pendant is my new favorite of the pieces I have made. I wasn't sure I would like it when I was making it, but once it was done, I just fell in love! I may have to make one for myself as well. :D

No comments: