Thursday, December 18, 2008

Where did the time go?

I really only meant to do a couple of things when I sat down at the craft table today.

And all of a sudden it was 5 hours later. But I had my clay items coated with the final coat of sealant, and I had 5 more necklaces created and made up, and then uploaded into the Etsy store.

Over the last couple of days I have gotten nearly 20 items made up and uploaded. I have 3 necklaces made that have not yet been listed. 1 of them is on hold, since I had someone asking for it before it was made. But if she decides that she don't want it after all, then I will upload it to Etsy.

I have plans to be working more on marketing my stuff and getting more active in the Etsy forums. I'm hoping that might also help with getting more traffic to my store.

You can see some of my new stuff here:

Etsy
Buy Handmade
Ebonraven

No comments: