Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Taste of Winter

I was over on the Seattle Etsy team, EtsyRain's website, and they had a challenge for December up. The challenge was "White". Simple, or so I thought. But it turned out to be more difficult than I had given it credit for being. I have lots of white beads, but I don't use them much. I generally use them for accents, not for the main color or main bead. There are exceptions, like when I have a crystal pendant, then I can see using clear or white beads as a background color. To this was an interesting challenge for me. :)

This necklace is what I came up with. I actually made 3, and 2 of them are up on Etsy, the last one needs some time to straighten out.

Here's a picture of the Lick of Ice necklace:

1 comment:

jpam1966 said...

nice! very bright but still wintery