Monday, January 19, 2009

Hmph.

I actually did 4 necklaces today that are not as chain dependent as usual, however, I am still nearly out of chain and it is very frustrating to me.

However, I am very pleased with the necklaces I got done today.

One of them, pictured here, is a particular favorite. I'm very proud of the fact that it uses one of the tektites that I got a few years ago. Tektites are lumps of stone and glass formed when meteorites impact on the Earth's surface. So they are partially from outer space. Pretty nifty.

I made a light box for better photographs, but it's not perfect. It's a little too small, so I need to make another one that is bigger. I also am going to adjust the back a little bit so that I can more easily change the paper or fabric backdrop.

And now that I have gotten the Daughter of Shadows necklace listed, and the fact that it is 1:30 in the morning, I am exhausted and am off to find sleep.

Have a good night everyone!

No comments: