Thursday, January 8, 2009

It's been a busy week.

I finally got back to my volunteer job at the local zoo.

I did not take any pictures, I was just too cold. I was so happy to get home after work. Normally I am very camera happy.

Since the last post, I got gotten some issues taken care of with money and mail. Unfortunately, I have new issues cropping up. But I think I can deal with them as well.

My loving mother bought me $95 worth of gift certificates to my jewelry component stores. So I can actually buy things that I am out of. That's wonderful news for me. I get to buy new gift boxes and chain! And other things, but those are two of the main things I am out of.

I have gotten some new necklaces made. 2 of them yesterday, 1/2 of one today. I intend to finish the one that is halfway done before I go to bed tonight. And tomorrow before I head out for the day, I want to get the jade netted necklace done.

Last night was rather exciting. I went to bed, but every time I got close to sleep, a new jewelry design would spring into my brain, full blown and in full color. And I wouldn't be able to get to sleep until I had gotten the design drawn out.

So now I have a design called Phoenix Rising that involves pearls, and obsidian or jet, and a crystal ring, and all kinds of things. Problem is that it will be a bit expensive to make.

But I HAVE to make it. HAVE TO.

No comments: