Friday, March 20, 2009

And here we are again

Friday night and I'm running way late, like most Fridays.

I spent a lot of time working around the house and baking. I didn't get to make jewelry so much this week, except for some custom pieces.

However, I did refine a couple of pieces and rephotograph them. :) I will spend several hours tomorrow working on jewelry and photographing them.

I have plans to buy more gift boxes and a couple more displays the next time I sell some pieces. I am seriously out of boxes, and I am running out of supplies. But I have enough to continue to for a while.

I have several colors of wire for wire wrapping and making wrapped loops. I have several plans for new items.

I want to make a couple of very simple bracelets, and at least one or two simple necklaces. I also have ideas for some new wire wrapped pieces.

If anyone has preferences for color combinations, let me know. I have silver, gold, copper, black, brown, and purple wires.

Here's a picture of one of the tweaks that I am now happy with and will be going up on Etsy Monday. It's called Charybdis Dreaming, and is being modeled by a friend of mine:

No comments: