Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Woohoo!

I got 15 pairs of earrings made yesterday. I'm going to see if I can include some of them in the free gifty bags at a craft fair soon, I am thinking that if I use my business cards as the earring holders, then it would get the word out about my shop a bit more.

I am also going to make a whole bunch more and list them as bargain hunting earrings. I am going to list them and price them at about $5 a pair. They are cute and would be fun for a daytime earring.

I am also going to get some cute little stretchy bracelets made today with some beads on them. Those should be fun too.

Other than that, I am still trying to kick up sales, and still trying to find a day time job as well. Hopefully sales will pick up soon. :)

Hope you guys all have good days!

No comments: