Sunday, October 4, 2009

Early Sunday, I beat the sun

It's just after 7am on Sunday morning. I'm up before the sun. Nothing quite like hearing an unfamiliar voice in your bedroom to wake you up faster than believed possible. I am definitely turning off the alarm on my phone.

Ah well. Today is supposed to be a cool but lovely day. That will be nice. I like lovely days. Fall is such a great time of year!

Yesterday was a day of making jewelry items. I spent many hours working on jewelry for a custom order from Etsy. Now I just need to spend several hour taking photos of all the pieces. Possibly Tuesday or Wednesday for that.

Today I have to trim my fingernails.

I finished the scarf that I was making for the soon to be 7 year old. I was going to put a crocheted picot edge along the edge, but now I am not so sure. I need to try it again when I have the eyelash yarn facing the correct way. But it looks fine without the edging. I will get pictures of that soon too. I need to be camera happy for an evening. :)

Time to go feed the cats!

No comments: