Tuesday, August 10, 2010

We're making progress!

We have 2 yarns and 2 rovings up now.  And while I had really wanted to get another one up today before leaving for work, I don't think that's going to happen.  Not when I need to make lunch, get the bird's veggies warming, do cat chores, shower, and get ready for work.  So listing will have to wait until I get home tonight.

I also spent several hours on the sewing machine last night.  But I have 3 out of 4 pairs of pants mended finally!  I still have a rubbermaid tub of costumes and puppets that need to be fixed, so the machine will probably come out again tonight (but it might wait until Saturday.)

I have a new jewelry design that I need to start testing, but it will involve the wire jigs and the anvil, so it needs to be done in a mostly clear space.  :D

And lastly, I have a custom set of hairsticks that need to be done, but I am planning to incorporate wool into them, so I need to dye up the wool I want for it first.  Thankfully, that can be done in the microwave.

And now, it is time to get ready for work!

No comments: