Wednesday, June 29, 2011

It's only Wednesday?

Over the weekend I bought a potting bench.  For the plants on the patio.

I am thrilled to death because I've wanted a potting bench for years and years.  Now I finally have a place to pot new plants without having to bend over at strange and awkward angles.  And in the winter, I can move plant pots into the bin portion of it and surround them with hay to help protect them from the weather.  :)

It will ALSO be a FANTASTIC place for me to set up some outdoor photo shots.

This weekend is going to be spent putting that together and getting all my things put away on/in/around it.  Then I will spend some time making more stitch markers and finally I shall get out all of the photo stuff and get photos done.

Which reminds me that I want to see if I can light my photo tent more easily with the studio lights than the table top lights.  The studio lights are much bigger, but will diffuse the light better for better shots.  Guess we shall see!

No comments: