Sunday, December 2, 2012

Things are slowly balancing

I've been told that I sound/feel/appear to be less like I have a big hole in my heart.

I'm still sad, but I'm not as prone to crying at any and all hours of the day.

It's helped to have things that need doing and other stressors happening in my life.

I have made several new custom orders of jewelry over the last couple of weeks.

I've found some pieces that I made several years ago that broke and need mending, and I've gotten a few items listed in the store.

Gradually I will be adding more items into the store again.

I've put the bedframe together for the first time in 4.5 years (previously I was sleeping on the mattress on the floor, since that's always the next question.)  Sadly, the bed is too big for the bedroom, at least to go crosswise.  However I've been working for the last week on removing things from the bedroom so that I can have more space.

I've gotten 2 loads of stuff donated to the thrift store so far, and I have another 2 loads to go tomorrow.  I have more things to be thrown out or donated.  I expect another 3 or 4 weeks of working in the bedroom to get everything extraneous out and then I can work on fitting what needs to be in the bedroom in there.

For now, I've worked in the bedroom for several hours.  I've also done 2 loads of laundry and have 1 more to go.  There is a pumpkin pie cooling on the stove, and a loaf of bread rising as well, and just to be the cherry on top, there is applesauce cooking away as well. 

Now I just need to remember to find some supper.

No comments: