Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Soon, soon my precious

There seem to be a lot of "soon"s in my life at the moment.

I had to buy a new dryer, because the old one is in the process of dying and will die SOONer rather than later.

However, I can't get the new dryer delivered because several issues cropped up.  One involves electricity and wiring and lots and lots of money.  :(

But the first step of that is scheduled and will take place SOON.

Not quite as soon, the dryer will be re-delivered and then I can have a lovely new dryer that will actually dry clothes in under 3 hours.

I'm still cleaning out the bird cage, and I can only do that in fits and starts because it does make me cry.  However, SOON, I will be taking it outside where I shall have several buckets of water and I shall scrub it down with a scrub brush.  If things go super well, I might even find the room to store the bird cage in the storage unit outside.  Here's hoping, since I think it will be easier to come to terms if the cage is not in the living room for a while.

I have several items up in my etsy store again, and am quite willing to do custom items.  In fact, I've made 4 custom items in the last month or so.

I'm definitely in a purge mode and have been removing things from the house like gangbusters.  I'm hoping that SOON the last of the boxes will be unpacked and removed from the house.

The holiday season is upon us, and SOON it will be over.  Which will be nice only because people turn into raving lunatics at the end of the year and I'll be glad when that's over.

In the meantime, I shall be over here, quietly in my house with my spinning wheel, my jewelry tools and my remaining cat.

No comments: