Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Put down the drama llama

I'm not yet at a point where I can really post about much without falling prey to all the understandable emotions swirling around this situation. It really boils down to 2 facts. I am losing the condo one way or another (I am choosing to short sale instead of having it be foreclosed upon) and I am losing my job. I don't know where I will be living one the short sale goes through. I can't afford to go anywhere, but I can't afford to stay either. I have to find a new job, but I also know that the job market is still rough, and moreso given the time of year. For now I am focusing on getting my house packed up and as much as possible into storage. Because the other choice is to dissolve into tears and stress and depression and try to hide under the bed until men in white coats have to drag me out. Probably with no fingers because the cat and I will have chewed them off. I don't know what I will be doing job-wise, since I have had no responses at all to my resume so far. However, I am still trying to get it out there and I am still trying to wrap up everything at work before my last day.

No comments: