Thursday, August 1, 2013

You have got to be kidding me

Okay, I did say I would post later.  And it's later.  :)

It's not a happy later, either.

I was informed last night that my condo complex is being served with a special assessment, and I have 1 month to come up with $5000.

$5000!!!

Of course!  Let me just pull up the couch cushions, because I TOTALLY have that kind of money in there amongst the spare change and lost knitting needles!  (I don't actually have either lost knitting needles OR spare change in my couch cushions, but it's a good example.)

I own all of 2 things that I could sell to get that kind of money.  One is my car, and I wouldn't get too much more than the $5K.  The other is the condo itself.

I haven't been informed of what this assessment is actually for, other than something to do with wiring...  somewhere.

So I do beg your pardon, but I'm not going to go into much detail here.  I'm busy trying to figure out what my options are.

In the meantime, you can watch this video for Alice: Otherlands.  Because it's pretty.


No comments: