Friday, October 9, 2015

Days like this are why...

So my work has spent the last month telling my department that we are stupid.

Technically what they say is "Gee, we think you didn't understand the question."

The question is "Would you recommend (this place, with a specification of our department) as a place to work?"

The answer on the last go 'round? It was no.

Today? Today is part of why I answered no on that one.

I had issues with some things happening a while back. I reported it to a manager. I was brushed off and told that I was in the wrong. I took it to a different manager, and was told the same thing. I tried the next step up in the chain and was verbally bitch-slapped. So, I was rather reticent about trying to go any higher.

I finally did about a different issue, and went to a director level about an issue where a manager had flat out lied about several things.

The result? She gets her way, and once again, I'm told I am not important.

So yeah, this is a good example of why the scores aren't high. Because we are ALL treated like this to one degree or another.

On a happier note... I'm about a third of the way through the pattern on the baby blanket.

It is looking lovely.

See?


Tonight I'm not knitting. Tonight I'm eating my dinner, and getting some things ordered for lotion and beard oil (I have a custom order for beard oil.) I'm going to chop veggies for curry tomorrow and then I'm going to go to bed.

Tomorrow a friend is coming over and we are going to spin and maybe work on my fleece.

No comments: