Saturday, October 17, 2015

Busy Day

Today was the first day of Fiber Fusion for 2015. I've been going to Fiber Fusion since it's first year. This is the fifth year.

This year I mostly am going to spend time with friends. I spent this morning shopping with a friend who is moving out of state soon. (SAD!!! Don't want her to go!) I spent time with another friend from Idaho and tomorrow I am spending time with a friend from Portland.

It's pleasant. Last year I had no one to spend time with, and that was bad. It was lonely and too quiet. But I met a new friend on Sunday, and that's who I am spending time with tomorrow.

This year is quieter and it's just nice to have time to hang out. It's very nice to not be told over and over how awful I am.

Monday is back to schoolwork. I have a call with my professor to discuss my paper. Tuesday I am back to studying Microeconomics. I also need to make some more lotion and some beard oil for some custom orders.

It's a busy weekend, but it's a pleasant weekend, just the same.

No comments: