Sunday, August 27, 2017

Vacations need to be done in stages

Just a quick post today.

Back from vacation. I absolutely LOVED Alaska. LOVE.

There were some small issues with the trip. I'm still unpacking. I'm missing one of the things that I bought. Don't know where it ended up. It was supposed to be in the bag with sparkly things, but I didn't see it in there when I unpacked it. I have to check the rest of the bags.

Laundry is started, a weeks worth of dirty clothes are stinky.

No food in my fridge, so I ordered pizza. Not what I wanted, but it was available.

I will have groceries tomorrow, and Sorun the bird comes home tomorrow.

I'll be working on sorting through all my pictures tomorrow as well, so I should post again in a couple of days with some pictures. Not all of them, since I probably took about 1500-2000 pictures. But a select few. :)

Oh, and I found out the kittens I will be getting. The snuggly older kitten was finally picked up the day after I met him. So he won't be coming home with me.

Instead, I will be getting my original first choices, the gorgeous grey tiger and the black panther.

No comments: