Sunday, June 3, 2018

So close to the end of the tunnel!

Just dashing through the blog real fast.

I just finished my last full semester for school. I have 1 last class and a thesis to go. If everything goes according to a tentative plan, I may have a very very expensive piece of paper by the end of summer.

I did take this weekend off, other than waiting for my last paper of last semester to get graded. It was nice to have a couple of days where I wasn't planted in front of the computer working as hard as I could.

Of course, that starts up again tomorrow, but it was nice for a couple of days anyway.

It's a chilly weekend here this weekend, so there was a lot of incentive to stay in the house and do chores. I didn't finish all the chores, I still haven't vacuumed and the dishes aren't finished. But I'll work on those during the week.

For now, I'm going to bed.

No comments: