Sunday, November 18, 2018

Keep your fingers crossed for me!

I've turned in my final project for school.

Okay, technically, this is the 4th time, but only the second time for grading.

the first time I submitted it, realized that I hadn't checked for something I had changed, pulled it back, changed the oops thing, then resubmitted it.

That second time, it came back with some revisions needed. So I made the revisions, had to drag answers out of the professors like I was pulling teeth (not answers to questions, but answers about something that the school put in the project and no one would tell me if it was needed.)

I submitted, and THEN one of the professors emailed to say "oops, you should also alphabetize the references."...

Because THAT couldn't possibly have been covered in one of the guides or anything.

So I had to pull it back AGAIN, alphabetize BY HAND, MIND YOU, and then resubmit it once more.

Trust me, I'm WAY over this.

So keep your fingers crossed for me. I would really like to have this be done.

I'm exploring options to get back to making jewelry. Wouldn't that be spiffy?

I have so many thoughts and ideas on new things to make, and I want so badly to make them. I need to finish school and then I can start exploring some of my ideas.

And just as a happier note, I took the bird to see Santa yesterday. I know it isn't even past Thanksgiving yet. However, the Santa Picture day for the bird shop was the 17th, and I always loved getting my pets photographed with Santa. I only got 2 with the cats before life fell apart, and I never got even one with my last bird (who would have tried to kill Santa.)

So it was really nice to have my silly little 1 year old girl go with me and behave so beautifully for Santa.

And as an added giggle... Turns out Santa has one of her sisters! So now he is Uncle Santa. :)

No comments: