Thursday, June 11, 2009

Well, 3 out of 7 isn't too bad...

I have 7 new items that need to be uploaded, and 3 so far are uploaded. The other 4 are 2 necklaces and 2 bracelets. They are nearly identical, but one is done with silver and one with gold. They are the ones that I put up in the last post.

The ones that are uploaded are beautiful! I have a necklace made with lavender pearls and purple crackle glass, and a bracelet to match it. I also have a very rare (for me) piece that I made using sterling silver.

I don't normally use sterling because it is too expensive for my very limited budget. By using silver plated instead of sterling, I can make more items and keep my prices much lower.

However, today, I found a pair of absolutely beautiful rock crystal facets spheres and they were just beautiful on sterling head pins and sterling earwires. You can see the pair of earrings here: http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=26361784

Anyway, it's time to call it a night. It being 11:30pm and all. :)

'Night bloggers!

No comments: