Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Blogger has not been wanting to talk to me

Well, the shop is now down for the next 5 weeks or so. I had one last sale go through yesterday, and they got a GREAT deal, since the items that they purchased would have doubled in price if they had waited.

At this point, I have new jewelry that is underway, and some new items that I am gathering components for.

I also have yarn and other fiber items that will be added to the store.

I currently have some sock yarn, and some laceweight yarn, and some lovely wool fiber dyed up.

I have 4 pounds of wool, and 2 pounds of mohair on the way, and 7 pounds of silk waiting for me.

All in all, this is a very busy (and scary) time since I am sinking way more money into this than I had thought I might, but at the same time, how can I not and expect to do anything useful?

It will all work out.

My current goal is to make sure to get black velvet ribbon, and possibly white velvet ribbon as well by this weekend. I have some jewelry components that need to be returned, and some that need to be purchased.

I have my once a year, in person vending show in about 4 weeks and I just got the last of the new displays for that. I just need to hit the office supply store and pick up small bags, a receipt book, and T-pins. :D

I have finally found the hairstick kit, so I need to spend some time soon making a whole bunch more hairsticks since those tend to sell well in the summer time.

And lastly, I need to go back and re-evaluate my prices.

No comments: