Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Making up for late posts

Hey look!  A post in the middle of the week.

It's short, because my brain stopped working around 8:30am.

In my defense, I've been awake since 4:00 this morning.

Seriously.  I woke up at 4, and then JUST as I was falling asleep...  the phone rang.

At 4 frickin' 30 in the morning.  It was a call about a package I had sent for work.  This is my work phone, so I sort of need to pay attention to it.

So I got up, got the information they needed, called the shipping company, gave them the info and crawled back into bed.

I snuggled down in my warm bed, under my nice warm and snuggly blankets...  and the cat starts howling outside the bedroom door.  I tell him to knock that off, and he wanders off to sulk.

Snuggle snuggle...  juuuust starting to drift off...  and the phone rings again.  It's the shipping company again...


No comments: