Friday, January 31, 2020

Did you know about this thing called Television?

I know, it's actually been a thing for ages...

I cut out most TV while I was in school! Then, right when I was getting back into TV... I went back to school for a new certification.

So it's been over SIX WHOLE YEARS since I really got to watch much TV. (To be honest, I didn't miss much of it.)

I regret that I can't easily watch the new Good Eats show on Food Network, but that's about it. Most of the rest of the shows that I loved were cancelled before I stopped watching TV.

In other news, are you watching Disney+? I got a subscription as part of my holiday present for the silly bird girl. That way we can watch more Disney movies and it will cost less than me buying them all.

Not only that, but I get to watch The Mandalorian. My word, SO GOOD. I have one episode left of the first season, and I'm dragging my feet. I don't want to be finished with the first season!

I also signed up for CuriosityStream. That one is a lot like Netflix, but it's all Science-y stuff. Which I very much enjoy. I really do wish that they would have a "Play All" option, though. Some of their shows are short videos in a collection. Say 5 10-minute videos. It's a little annoying to have to select each one individually to be played. But oh well, for roughly $13 for a year, I'll live with some extra clicking.

What are you watching?

No comments: